Custom Hands-On VR Training Scenario
"A 20 minute VR simulation could have saved that person's life."
We specialize in hands-on virtual training solutions, offering end-to-end software and hardware services to bring digital training scenarios to life.
We build effective custom enterprise training scenarios exactly to specifications of real-world facilities and training centre.
From there, we leverage our industry-leading rich-hand presence technology with turnkey hardware solutions to deploy the entire experience across client facilities.
Our full suite of services include:
Custom-Tailored VR & AR Training Solutions
Turnkey Hardware Procurement
Spacial Audio Engineering
Virtual Design & Prototype Product Lab
High-Consequence & High-Risk Scenario Re-Creation
Benefits of incorporating VR into workforce training and education:
- Reduce worker injury rate by 70%
- Save thousands of dollars in training hard costs per student
- Increased job confidence from 20% to 68%
- Drop the need for repeat procedures in real world from 25% to 2%
- Improve error-free performance from 34% to 82%
- Improve soft-skills by 40% over classrooms and e-learning
- Reduce inspection times by as much as 86%
Advantages over traditional educational offerings:
- Simulate high-consequence and high-risk scenarios repeatedly with ease
- Remote training executed simultaneously across multiple facilities
- Track macro chokepoints and specific trainee problem areas
- Ensure consistent modelling and procedures across all facilities
- Replicate knowledge from long-time employees approaching retirement
- Experiment with new combinations and layouts of product offerings and facility design
FOR ALL VR TRAINING & CONTENT CREATION SERVICES, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
Demo Reel: Hands-On VR Training In Action
Automotive And Precision Parts Handling Video
This uncut video demonstrates assembly and handling of small parts as a user changes transmission fluid on a vehicle and explores other parts of the vehicle.
Peregrine VR Glove in Surgery Simulation
Demonstrates the Peregrine VR Glove in a surgery setting, ideal for medical and nursing students and adapatable to various healthcare procedures.
Notable companies adopting VR & AR training include:
Training 10,000 employees
Using 17,000 headsets across 4,700 locations
Deploying 60,000 headsets for training new hires
Bank of America
Training 50,000 employees across 4,300 locations
Reducing inspection time by 86%
Training all pilots and stewardesses
Using VR for soft-skills training, particants are 4x more focused and trained 4x faster
Saw a 15% increase in efficiency by adding XR into staff training
Reduced injury rates by 70% using VR in training
Saving time and money in prototyping by using VR with design engineering
US Air Force
Saved $100,000 and 1,000 pounds of fuel per student, reduced training time 25%
“It is faster, cheaper, more challenging and more fun than the other types of learning - and it is also deeper. Today’s immersive learning is compelling because it is better.”
Jorrit Van Der Togt, Executive VP of HR Strategy & Learning, Shell